Followers

Powered By Blogger

15.8.08

National Science Day

Yesterday I went to studio to record the Radio program again. This time I and Pe were DJ and we talked about the National Science Day and its history.
I think this kind of activity really helps me to develop my communication skills. Especially, in the situation where you have nothing else to say but cannot be quiet, so you must come up with something…. :)
Now I have to think of the next week program. But at the point, I still cannot find anything interesting. Pe suggested that may be we should talk about Thai-Berry picker. Let’s see if we cound some details about it.
BTW, in my village there is a maintenance for the walking paths ongoing and someday the work starts at 6.00 a.m. thanks so much for the joyful noise in such an early-lovely morning.

No comments: